"The [Negotiation] workshop was very practical, outlining a clear negotiation process and effective techniques, and allowing the sales team to identify critical elements of value within the process. Jane was an excellent facilitator - highly experienced and accomplished. She kept the content relevant with ongoing first hand examples that brought negotiation processes to life. The course content was highly relevant to our dynamic business environment." (Stu Hall, Sales and Marketing Manager)
Mastering Sales Negotiations
This two-day workshop was for a sales team with the aim of developing sales negotiation skills, understanding and leveraging the value provided to clients, building and maintaining strong client relationships, and managing challenging conversations.
- "Professional and thorough; very high quality of teaching - depth of knowledge and amazing experience."
- "I really enjoyed the workshop. Not only did it give me insight into my strengths and weaknesses, it gave me the tools and support items to improve."
- "Jane was a fantastic presenter and made the course very enjoyable."
This two-day workshop, facilitated by Alan Robb, has been run several times for ANZCO Foods with the aim of enabling them to understand and use financial statements, to appreciate their limitations and to understand the forces that influence their content.
- "The Accounting for Non-Accountants course tailored to our business has proved to be extremely beneficial with relevant material and examples structured to our own business operations while delivering a programme that provides knowledge of core accounting principles and terminologies."
Piet Beukman has delivered two two-day project management workshops for ANZCO staff as well as a half-day facilitated meeting with the purpose of reviewing previously completed projects.
- "Excellent workshop. Good content, appropriately pitched."
- "I enjoyed the workshop as it provided tools and structure to improve the project management process."
- "Well worthwhile, good pace and content."