"ODI exhibits the highest levels of professionalism in delivering bespoke, very cost competitive learning solutions. The training is delivered by expert practitioners who operate within a best practice Kirkpatrick type framework that focuses on an easy transfer of learning back into the workplace for positive results for trainees and improved organisational productivity. We are thrilled with the results of the investment to date we have made with this very client focused, high quality learning provider." (Michael Prisk, Human Resources Co-ordinator)
This programme, delivered by Gay Pavelka, included a one-day experiential workshop, a post-workshop application exercise, and a half-day follow-up session for four different groups. In the workshop, participants worked in small groups to prepare, execute, review and evaluate customer and staff conversations similar to those in which they are engaged at work.
- "Great communication and open discussions – positive outcomes and ideas given by Gay."
- "Great wealth of personal experience and knowledge was shared with our group; Gay was professional and engaging and a pleasure to listen to."
- "Enlightening information ... should make my job better."
Kathryn Jackson delivered this programme, the aim of which was to develop coaching skills across the organisation, and to apply those skills to achieve constructive and effective performance review meetings and personal development plans. The programme consisted of a two-day experiential workshop for people leaders and potential team leaders, and followed up by a half-day session to provide support for application of new skills.
- "I thoroughly enjoyed the content and presentation of the workshop. I feel inspired to go out and play with my new toolbox. Thanks."
- "This course should be mandatory for anyone moving into a leadership role. It provided some great tools to guide productive working relationships with team members."
- "I would absolutely recommend this course which was presented in an inspirational, relaxed and informative manner. Any aspiring or existing leader will benefit from it."
Two half-day workshops were presented by Alison Ogier-Price to provide Council staff with post-earthquake support.
- "It will be useful for my team, myself and hopefully the wider community."
- "Relaxed, fun but always professional environment."
- "I found that the material will be very handy in my personal life, not only at work."