Samantha started her journey as a psychologist in 2002 after working in a commercial banking environment for a number of years. She became intrigued with the dynamics of people, their differences and strengths, their communication styles and their leadership capabilities.
She qualified as a Chartered Occupational Psychologist in the UK whilst working for SHL, the global leaders in psychometric assessment. She worked extensively with senior leaders and organisations across the public and private sectors helping them assess and develop their senior leadership capability.
Samantha is known for her challenging yet supportive facilitation style and ability to navigate multiple personalities in order to achieve the end goal, be it in a 1:1 coaching setting or group facilitation.
The organisations she has worked with include KPMG, PWC, Ballance Agri-Nutrients, HSBC, BT, Veolia, Fonterra and Vodafone.
Since 2015 she has been working with individuals, leaders and organisations, in the UK and Australasia. She helps them achieve their greater potential by building the understanding of their own minds and the minds of others.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Registered Psychologist in New Zealand and the UK
- Master of Science (Occupational Psychology)
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ)
- SHL’s Motivation Questionnaire, 360s, Scenarios and Aptitude Series, Ability and Personality Assessment, Assessor Training, Competency Based Interviewing, Assessment Centre and Development Centre Design
- HDS (Hogan’s Development Survey) HPI (Hogan’s Personality Inventory), MVPI (Motives, Values and Preferences Inventory)
- Savilles’s Swift Aptitude series and Wave personality questionnaire
- Talent Qs assessment suite
- Graduate Managerial Assessments (GMA)
- Neuro Linguistic Programme (NLP)