Feeling overwhelmed with work and struggling to focus on what truly matters?
Want to become a better leader of your team and make a difference in your organisation?
Do you struggle to prioritise quality time with the people who matter most to you?
When was the last time you devoted yourself to an activity that fulfilled you?
If this sounds like you, the Game Changer could be a game changer for you!
The Game Changer is a powerful programme for leaders that will empower you to become a Game Changer in both your professional and personal life. It will help you to get clarity about the things you need/want to change - take a leap - and help to implement that game changer.
Developed and facilitated by Gilad Wagner, the Game Changer has been delivered globally more than 100 times and is now available for in-house delivery in New Zealand.
A Structured Process for Success
The programme provides a structured process to help you to identify what truly matters to you, find the actions you need to take to achieve your goals and build an ecosystem of support to sustain the change:
Step 1: The Most Important Things
- Introspective examination of values, priorities and aspirations
- Reflection on what is truly important to you and what you want to achieve in your professional and personal life
- Clarify your vision and direction and provide a foundation for the change that is about to occur
Step 2: The One Thing that Will Make a Difference
- Identification of the actions required to bring about the desired change
- Hacking process to find the one thing that will bring about enormous positive change
- Creation of a plan that is realistic, attainable and sustainable - emphasis on small, deliberate steps toward change
Step 3: The Ecosystem of Support
- Building of a supporting ecosystem to sustain the change
- Identification of people and resources that can help you achieve you goals and overcome any obstacles you may face
- Creation of an accountability system to ensure you stay on tract and continue to make progress towards sustainable change
What you can expect
- A two-day in-person, highly interactive workshop with a group of like-minded game changers
- A 1:1 coaching session with Gilad to help you to implement your personal ecosystem
- A group follow-up session to reinforce your commitment and celebrate success
- A workbook and exercises to be completed to reinforce your learning
- Access to a private Facebook group with the other participants
- Recordings of remote sessions and access to materials.