In this experiential workshop you will be exposed to tools and techniques to improve confidence when having performance conversations and in particular, increasing your level of comfort and skill to have conversations about performance and behaviour that needs to be different. You will also learn about setting goals and objectives that will facilitate performance throughout the year.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- confidently use a feedback tool in a variety of settings
- recognise good practice for performance review conversations
- be 'prepared' for any tricky performance review conversations
- write and evaluate objectives to expedite more effective performance.
- Having candid conversations every day - skills, behaviours and conversation tool
- Having performance review conversations
- Goals and objectives
- Improving goal effectiveness: SMART objectives
- Evaluating objectives
- Successful use of objectives for facilitating performance throughout the year
- "Kristen is able to hold the attention of a diverse range of personnel."
- "Like Kris' style. Liked being able to ask questions and be interactive."
- "Really good content, pitched at the right level, very practical and applicable."
- "Great workshop, would recommend to any management level who conducts performance reviews."