"Risk management as a subject can be quite daunting. Piet's presentation provided a good understanding of the subject and will allow us as individuals to initiate and discuss risk matters more effectively at engineering and safety meetings. Piet's presentation style is confident and lively with his extensive knowledge on the subject always evident. A very worthwhile course for companies required to assess and monitor risk factors." (Ken Stirling, Operations Manager)
Piet Beukman delivered a two-day Risk Management workshop for 14 engineers from Electricity Ashburton and an allied company to assist them to determine risks to public safety and to understand the principles of risk assessment.
- "A very structured presentation - all contents displayed valid points in regards to Risk Management."
- "An excellent resource for the role I am in with electrical distribution maintenance planning."
- "Makes us aware of why proper Risk Management is so important."
Roger Lewis facilitated this one-day workshop for staff across EA Networks.
- "Well paced and structured with anecdotes that were applicable and to the point."
- "Great examples given by Roger - very relatable."
- "Very worthwhile day!"
These 2.5-hour masterclasses were delivered for the Senior Management Team: