Mariska du Preez
Mariska is a leadership and transition coach, passionate about growing those within the leadership and engineering fields to implement strategies, grow and improve the individual's performance and value while elevating the industry.
With her background in engineering and the corporate environment, she can easily navigate these environments when bringing coaching and facilitation into this space. Within this space, she has observed individuals meeting challenges stepping into leadership roles. Through coaching, she helps identify the systems, mindset, actions and beliefs needed to step into their leadership role. This approach enables the leader to create balance, building solid relationships and teams, effective delegation, and clear communication and agreements.
She is innovative, creative, and practical at heart. Her scientifically-based coaching approach emphasises Positive Psychology and Vertical development. Originally from South Africa, she has an intimate knowledge of significant life transitions and how to navigate that change.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Associate Certified Coach (ICF)
- Accelerating Coach Excellence Certified Coach (7 Paths Forward)
- Certified Holistic Life, Career and Executive Coach (GII)
- Thinking Practitioner (TimeToThink)
- Master of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate in Project Management