Teresa is an Organisational Psychologist and OD Professional with 15 years’ experience in HR/OD consultancy and management roles. She has consulted for many public and private sector organisations, on how to identify, manage and build workforce capability using a large variety of tools, frameworks and models. With a passion for seeing plans and strategy come to fruition, her strengths lie in identifying the root cause of problems and developing and implementing strategies and initiatives that drive strategic change.
Over the last decade she has delivered a number of significant HR and OD initiatives including:
- designing assessment methodologies and exercises to identify high potential staff (recruitment and development)
- competency model design and development (core, leadership and functional/technical competencies)
- design and delivery of talent development initiatives including 360-degree assessment, coaching and leadership programmes
- advising on recruitment, selection, performance management and assessment best practice
- design, delivery and analysis of employee engagement and organisational culture surveys
- facilitating positive organisational change via strategies, tactics and behavioural change that improves employee engagement, creativity, innovation and performance.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Master of Business Administration (Distinction)
- Master of Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology major)
- GeneSys psychometric tools
- Genos Emotional Intelligence and Motivational suite of assessments