As a freelance Learning and Development Specialist, Carolyn is an expert in helping individuals, teams and organisations to identify and deliver bespoke, pragmatic learning and development solutions. From needs analysis, to facilitation and training design, she has a wealth of L&D expertise, coupled with leadership experience and generalist HR experience.
With a background leading teams and over 20 years in HR in both the public and private sectors, Carolyn is well positioned to create solutions for a range of needs across all levels and industries. In particular she has a passion for helping to build leadership capability and skills; from developing staff into their first leadership roles, building leadership competence for those who are new to leadership, and supporting experienced leaders with the next phase of their leadership journey.
Her clients include organisations in retail, tourism, farming, local government, construction and property.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Administration (Human Resources) with Distinction
- Certificate in Adult Education (Level 5)
- Kirkpatrick Certified Professional - Bronze
- SHL psychometric tools
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- DiSC Trainer Certification
- Strong Interest Inventory (career planning)
- EQ-i 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Assessment for Leadership