Do you have a team member who’s stepping into a new leadership role with little or no experience?
Can you see signs of burnout amongst some of your team members?
Do you have team members who work remotely who need extra support?
Are you a senior leader – time poor, feeling isolated, but wanting to grow your leadership capability?
Do you recognise a technical capability gap in one of your team that needs to be addressed?
If you can say “yes” to any of those questions, our coaching can help.
People at all levels sometimes need external help to make changes to their work practices – to build their leadership capability as well as improving technical skills.
Our wonderful team of experienced coaches can work alongside individuals at all levels - providing targeted and disciplined support that focuses on up-front goals and an action-oriented approach to sustain workplace practice change and improve business results.
We provide coaching all around New Zealand. We have people on the ground in Auckland, Waikato, Taranaki, Wellington, Nelson, Canterbury, Otago and Dunedin. We also offer in-person and remote coaching.
When you engage with us for coaching, what can you expect?
- A coach who is carefully selected, who has the right skill set and is the right fit
- Some up-front and carefully considered goals
- Encouragement and support for implementation
- Real change at work - check out some of our client stories
Some examples of coaching support we can provide
Working with a diverse team
Leading with strengths
Managing personal wellbeing and resilience
Supporting the wellbeing and resilience of team members
Managing a difficult working relationship
Leading remotely or in a hybrid situation
Having difficult conversations
Building Emotional Intelligence
Improving team performance and engagement
Supporting through change and challenging times
Project management and leadership
Writing and presentation skills
Our individual coaching is for you if:
- you have people who have specific individual needs
- you want to provide some targeted and quick support
- you want to be sure that you’ll see some practice change at work.
Our individual coaching is not for you if:
- you have a group of people with common needs, in which case Workshops are a better option
- you think you can ‘send’ your people for coaching without any input at your end.