To instil leadership throughout your organisation, you need to aim higher and start earlier with your development efforts.
In this workshop we will share insights from research on the importance of developing leadership in individuals that grows in depth and breadth as they gain more experience.
The workshop aims to help you to identify where you are on your leadership journey, what important skills you should be considering for development, and how to combine important skills to become a leader who is capable of inspiring and motivating others.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- identify where you are on your personal leadership development journey
- formulate a plan for building a unique leadership brand
- recognise critical elements of inspirational leadership
- craft a strengths-based development goal for moving toward becoming an inspirational leader
- give feedback on a strengths-based development goal.
- Finding where you are on the journey of leadership development
- The business case for strengths-based leadership development
- Five measured qualities found in inspirational leaders
- Developing your leadership brand and finding your ‘sweet spot’ for development
- Five steps to becoming a more inspirational leader