Leading and resetting your team post Covid19 and full remote working is top of mind for many leaders in New Zealand and around the world.
The pandemic has accelerated the need for teams to adapt and innovate, as customer demands and market dynamics have shifted. By reassessing their team’s purpose, aligned with an organisation’s future direction, leaders can work with their teams towards a renewed common goal with a forward focus, and identify new opportunities and areas for growth. This will set your team up for success.
Understanding how to create a value proposition and team norms will help leaders jumpstart a refreshed and energised team who are clearer on their team purpose and values, aligned with the organisational vision, plan and/or group goals.
The workshop will introduce you to forward-focused concepts through individual team member pre-work and an interactive half day workshop. Through practical exercises and tools, you will be able to co-create your value proposition with your team and gain insights into enabling your team to be more effective.
As a result of developing your value proposition, you can expect to be able to enhance your team culture and motivation and foster increased team buy-in and engagement to improve your team’s ability to thrive in an ever-changing business landscape.
Optional add on (additional half day)
Additional team building add-ons are also available, eg if you wish your team members to better understand each other’s styles or ways of working and how this can improve team dynamics and communication, Selena also offers the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) online psychometric assessment or Team Management Profile (TMP) and related engaging team building debrief activities.
Participation in this workshop will enable you to:
- consider the current challenges and markers for individual and team success (pre-work)
- understand what is a value proposition
- recognise and apply the different components of a future-focused way of thinking
- co-create your team’s value proposition (ie purpose, service offerings, team norms)
- confirm the next steps for finalising and communicating the team’s value proposition.
- Pre-work for team members to identify current challenges and opportunities
- Pre-work debrief in small groups – confirm summary insights
- Paradigm concepts and setting up your team for success
- What is, and how to create, a value proposition (purpose, service offerings, team norms)
- Interactive experience to co-create a value proposition
- Validation and agreement
- Next steps – implementation, including design, communication and review