The aim of this workshop is to help people leaders and influencers to embed organisational values in their teams in an effective and meaningful way.
Values are the foundations of an organisations culture. They provide clarity about what is important to the organisation and provide an all-important guide for decision-making and ensuring effective behaviours occur across the organisation.
This workshop supports people leaders with the next step after values have been created, or where a refresher is needed. To ensure the values are useful constructs, it is important to not only to embed values into processes but also into leadership actions.
Leaders need to connect to heads, hearts and hands to explain what, why and how to ensure values are real and people act in an aligned way.
Participation in this workshop will enable you to:
- clarify your organisation’s values
- deliver the values to teams in a meaningful way
- identify leadership actions to support values
- utilise leadership actions to help staff understand and act in aligned ways.
Head (creating clarity and understanding)
- Knowledge and understand of the organisation’s values
- Tools to help staff understand the values
Heart (finding meaningful connections)
- How to connect to values in a way that encourages own and others’ commitment
- Tactics to create meaning and identify supporting behaviours with staff
Hands (identifying actions)
- Leadership activities that need to be aligned to the values
- Changes needed to support and embed the values