Implementing successful organisational change is notoriously difficult. Poorly implemented change initiatives that don’t realise the goals, objectives or vision of what leaders in the organisation had intended, can negatively impact the confidence of all involved and negatively impact future change initiatives and indeed the organisation's culture.
Leaders are an organisation's greatest influencers during change, either because of their planning, words and actions or lack of these. As a leader, this workshop will help you to gain a deeper understanding of the complexities of change and how to navigate them successfully. Time will be spent developing, planning, and putting the steps in place for an upcoming change project you are facing.
You will be provided with practical strategies to ensure you become deliberate about becoming more connected to yourself and the people you lead during BAU, so you have a solid platform to perform at your best and lead your team through a change process.
Participation in this workshop will enable you to:
- recognise the importance and impact of effective change models
- use a proven change model and change strategies to develop and plan for an upcoming change initiative in your organisation
- reflect on how connected you are to yourself
- reflect on how connected you are to your team
- quickly implement some proven productivity strategies at your workplace
- implement personal strategies that will assist you as a leader during the challenging phases of the change process.
- Why organisational and personal change often fail
- Why using a change model prior to implementing a change initiative is critical
- How a change model can rescue a change initiative that is in danger of collapsing
- The importance of completing a pre-mortum prior to a change initiative
- Using a proven change model to plan an upcoming change initiative
- How the Dunning-Kruger Effect allows leaders to forecast human behaviour when a change initiative is progressing
- Leaders connecting with themselves
- As a leader are you in control or being controlled?
- Productive leadership habits that can be implemented immediately so you can connect with your team regularly.
- The importance of, and ways to be, at your leadership best, physically and mentally.