Designer and Facilitator
Lead the Charge asks tough questions about how you might harness wellbeing as a strategic differentiator. It has been designed specifically for people leaders so they can look after themselves, grow the ability to support others and enhance healthy work practices like confidence-building feedback.
If you're a people leader who is serious about your own wellbeing and that of your team members, this interactive and highly engaging course is for you. It will help you to understand how the science of wellbeing positively influences resilience in a high performing environment, and will provide you with practical strategies to support your team.
This course consists of three half-day in-person sessions.
Participation in this course will enable you to:
- recognise how wellbeing supports resilience
- develop your own resilience and lead by example
- identify resilience issues within your team
- use practical strategies to develop resilience within your team.
Workshop 1 - Me
A healthy wellbeing culture starts by making it personal.
- Why wellbeing matters
- Engagement vs burnout
- Ways to put leader wellbeing first
Workshop 2 - We
Leading my team to wellbeing goes way beyond the fruitbowl.
- Proactive wellbeing discussions
- The impact of coaching skills
- The power of confidence-building feedback
Workshop 3 - Us
Creating a strong wellbeing ecosystem demands hard questions and honest truths.
- Defining and overcoming obstacles
- Building better boundaries
- The impact of workplace meaning and purpose