“It’s not how smart you are, it’s how you are smart!”
You may have a group of highly competent, knowledgeable and skilled individuals in your team, but are you and your team emotionally intelligent? High EI in teams correlates with high engagement and productivity in business, so it is important to focus on developing this in your teams.
This thought-provoking workshop will provide you with an Emotional Intelligence framework. Think of this as a pair of spectacles through which you will see the world in a different way. Via a mix of theoretical input, activity and discussion, you will learn some tips and tools to actively consider each others’ mindset, emotions and thoughts, and how these drive team behaviours.
This workshop is aimed at team leaders who want to create a safe and empathic team environment where individuals talk openly and honestly, have each others’ back and go the extra mile. It is particularly useful when working in a VUCA environment (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity).
Participation in this workshop will enable you to:
- develop awareness of how emotions drive team climate, openness and collaboration
- create a team culture based on shared values
- choose a ‘growth’ over ‘survival’ mindset as a team
- listen to each other with empathy
- honestly and productively express how you feel, and encourage others to do the same, particularly when things are feeling difficult
- develop strong working relationships based on trust.
The PSI International Emotional Intelligence Framework®: