Workshop Designer and Facilitator
"Understanding and leading wellbeing has become a strategic differentiator for business performance", Josh Bersin, 2021
This workshop has been designed to support the Let's Talk Resilience at Work programme - a six-module programme for staff at all levels that aims to develop confidence in their ability to understand and talk about resilience at work.
In order to provide even more support for building resilience within organisations, this Leading with Strength workshop has been designed specifically for people leaders so they can support their teams.
If you're a people leader who is serious about your own wellbeing and that of your team members, this interactive and highly engaging workshop is for you. It will help you to understand how the science of wellbeing positively influences resilience in a high performing environment, and will provide you with practical strategies to support your team.
The workshop can be delivered on line as two 90-minute modules, or in person as a half-day session.
Participation in this workshop will enable you to:
- recognise how wellbeing supports resilience
- develop your own resilience and lead by example
- identify resilience issues within your team
- use practical strategies to develop resilience within your team.
- Leading with strength overview
- The 'battery' concept
- Where wellbeing meets resilience (and creates strength)
- Wellbeing influencers at work
- Wellbeing strategies – what they really are and how to use them
- Wellbeing for leaders
- The impact of mindset
- Noticing emotions and wellbeing
- Overcoming negative bias
- Having better wellbeing conversations
- Team milestones - celebrating success
- Better boundaries