In a business world awash with messages, leaders more than ever need to be effective at communicating memorable, impactful messages that cut through this communication tsunami. Business stories are a communication style proven to be extremely effective at communicating compelling messages. The Leader’s Guide to Corporate Storytelling workshop is designed to equip leaders with the skills and confidence they need to tell great business stories.
The practices and principles shared in the workshop are easily absorbed. It’s a hands-on session that will give you plenty of opportunity to create and test business stories with the group and collect constructive feedback along the way. It’s a high-energy, fun session that has the additional benefit of being a great team building event.
You will leave the workshop ready (and keen!) to start sharing business stories straight away, so the value from investing in the workshop starts accruing immediately!
Participation in this workshop will enable you to:
- break complex technical messages and new concepts down to simple, compelling messages
- develop and share impactful sustainability messages, delivered in an engaging and memorable style
- clearly communicate the reasons why change is required or decisions have been made
- effectively counter objections to change and influence objectors’ views to be in line with the desired direction
- connect more effectively with a range of stakeholders
- share your experience and expertise with people you lead, coach and mentor.
- An overview of why business stories are an effective communication tool
- A range of business story structures to use in different business settings
- The essential elements that differentiate great business stories from other type of stories
- Tips and techniques to become an effective storyteller
- Ideas to sustain and grow storytelling as a practice in your organisation
- Lots of business storytelling practice!