In a business world awash with messages, leaders more than ever need to be effective at communicating memorable, impactful messages that cut through this communication tsunami. Business stories are a communication style proven to be extremely effective at communicating compelling messages. The Leader’s Guide to Storytelling workshop is designed to equip leaders with the skills and confidence they need to tell great business stories.
The practices and principles shared in the workshop are easily absorbed. It’s a hands-on session that will give you plenty of opportunity to create and test business stories with the group and collect constructive feedback along the way. It’s a high-energy, fun session that has the additional benefit of being a great team building event.
You will leave the workshop ready (and keen!) to start sharing business stories straight away, so the value from investing in the workshop starts accruing immediately!
Participation in this workshop will enable you to:
- create engaging business stories that are memorable, impactful and relatable
- choose the right story structure to achieve the specific outcome you are seeking
- create business stories that have a clear business point
- confidently tell business stories in group situations
- become adept in collecting business stories to relay to others, in your style.
- An overview of why business stories are an effective communication tool
- A range of business story structures to use in different business settings
- The essential elements that differentiate great business stories from other type of stories
- Tips and techniques to become an effective storyteller
- Ideas to sustain and grow storytelling as a practice in your organisation
- Lots of business storytelling practice!