We all have days where we feel overwhelmed by the number of tasks and commitments that we are facing. In this thought-provoking workshop you will focus on values-based self-management. You’ll learn how to plan for a more successful and productive day and take control of the events and activities that matter most.
You’ll learn and apply the key disciplines to effective self-mastery. Gain control of those critical events that determine what you achieve in any given day and more importantly, define who you will become in the years that lie ahead.
This high energy experience will challenge attitudes, shift behaviour and inspire a strengthened focus on getting the job done with attentiveness and the determination to see it through to completion.
Participation in this workshop will enable you to:
- plan for a more successful and productive day
- prioritise the most and least important events for that day
- delegate more effectively
- communicate with confidence and conviction
- say no when necessary
- enhance work/life balance
- achieve today’s work today.
- What is time?
- The time and self-management framework
- Cognitive mastery
- Planning and prioritising
- Procrastination management
- Setting boundaries
- Vital energy
- Inner alignment
- Troubleshooting common issues