Denise Hartley-Wilkins is a people and organisation development consultant, trainer, executive and team coach. Denise has been dedicated to championing better workplaces and working lives for the last 25 years. Working globally at an executive and board level, she has helped set the benchmark for excellence in people management and development. Working in top-level management roles and at the coalface of business has given her the insight and real-world experience to help make sustainable change. Her industry experience includes central and local government, IT, high tech and food manufacturing, education, health, forestry, publishing, seafood, hospitality, financial services, not-for-profit and NGOs.
Denise subscribes to the belief that "you don't have great organisations, you have great workplaces - great leaders, great teams, great culture". Clients value her practical, friendly and professional approach, along with her ability to quickly get to the root of a problem, to identify and implement solutions and deliver great results.
Highly skilled in programme design and facilitation, Denise specialises in leadership and team development, culture, change management, workplace bullying and harassment awareness, conflict resolution, performance and behavioural coaching. She has written numerous articles for professional journals and has presented at conferences and symposiums.
Denise is a former National President, a Chartered Fellow and Board Director of Human Resources Institute of New Zealand and a Chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (UK).
Outside of work, her happy space is the beach and ocean, hiking with her husband, peeking around the corners of the world and chilling with family and friends.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Bachelor of Arts (History and European Humanities)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Executive and Organisational Coach certified
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI Step I and Step II)
- Extended DISC Level 2 Accredited Consultant
- Neuro Linguistic Programming certified
- Lominger Leadership and Interview Architect
- Intercultural Awareness and Communication certified trainer
- The 10 Behaviours: Art of Deliberate Success certified trainer and coach
- International Coach Federation: PCC credentialed coach
- Team Coaching Practitioner – Global Team Coaching Institute and European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Emotional Culture Deck – Certified Specialist Practitioner