Are you struggling with getting your people on board with change?
Is there a change project coming up that you need some help with?
Do you have challenging people problems in your workplace that are difficult to manage?
Our Change, Challenge and Decision Making workshops will help - we can tailor a workshop that will provide the skills your people leaders need to motivate and support their teams through times of challenge and change, and to use proven approaches for making change decisions.
We train individuals and teams all around New Zealand. We have people on the ground in Auckland, Waikato, Taranaki, Wellington, Nelson, Canterbury, Otago and Dunedin. We also offer in-person and remote solutions.
- Appreciative Inquiry for Change Leaders
- Choose your Mindset, Choose your Future
- Design Thinking and Innovation
- Emotional Self Control and Optimism in the Face of Challenges
- Implementing Sticky Change through Connected Leaders
- Managing Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Responding to what your Team Needs During Transition (MBTI)
- The Leader's Guide to Corporate Storytelling