Do you have dysfunctional teams in your workplace that are holding back your business?
Do your leaders struggle to maintain harmony within their teams?
Can your leaders hold their people to account in a positive and productive manner?
Our Leading Teams workshops will help. We'll tailor a workshop that will help people to become better leaders, making their teams more productive and harmonious - leading with emotional intelligence and drawing on strengths.
We train individuals and teams all around New Zealand. We have people on the ground in Auckland, Waikato, Taranaki, Wellington, Nelson, Canterbury, Otago and Dunedin. We also offer in-person and remote solutions.
- 10 Behaviours Seminar Series
- Choose your Mindset, Choose your Future
- Coaching to GROW your Team*
- de Bono's 6 Thinking Hats for Better Workplaces
- Developing Teams using Belbin Team Roles*
- How to Make Your Virtual Team Hum
- Improving Team Performance with Team Vital Signs
- Leader as Coach
- Leading a High-Performing Team
- Leading an Emotionally Intelligent Team
- Leading in a Crisis
- Legacy Leadership
- Overcoming the Five Team Dysfunctions for Stronger, Healthier Teams
- Performance Conversations
- Priority Management and Delegation Strategies for Leaders
- Responding to your Team's Needs During Transition (MBTI)*
- The Executive Team Bootcamp
- The Self-Aware Leader with MBTI
- Together we are Stronger with CliftonStrengths
- Using MBTI to Lead a High-Performance Team
*Not available on line