Can you see some skills gaps in your people that are holding your business back?
Are there behaviours in your workplace that are unhelpful?
Do you want to quickly upskill your people so they’re more effective leaders, more proficient managers, and better communicators?
Have you sent your people on training courses before without seeing any real change back at work?
If you can relate to these frustrations, we can help.
Our workshops are customised and targeted to your organisation, your people, and your specific need …. not off-the-shelf training … and not just walk-in, walk-out events.
We train individuals and teams all around New Zealand. We have people on the ground in Auckland, Waikato, Taranaki, Wellington, Nelson, Canterbury, Otago and Dunedin. We also offer in-person and remote solutions.
Our absolute aim is for participants to do something different back at work with their new learning – otherwise, what’s the point?
What you can expect
We’ll start by understanding the outcomes you’re looking for … what would ‘good’ look like for you?
Then we’ll agree with you:
- the skills and behaviours that need to be developed
- which of our specialist facilitators will be the best fit for your people
- the content to be delivered
- what’s going to be the best mode of delivery.
Then we'll ensure the design, delivery mode, workplace support and follow-up are fit for purpose, and we'll provide you with evidence of the application of learning and the impact it's having on the outcomes you identified.
Topics that can help you
Our extensive catalogue provides a taste of the types of workshop content we can provide - tailored for your organisation to solve all sorts of problems, or to move your people from good to great:
Our workshops are for you if:
- you have a group of people with a common need (how many, any particular types of businesses or sizes)
- you want to provide some targeted and quick support for your people
- you want to be sure that you’ll see some practice change at work
- you’re confident that line managers will do their bit by supporting participants back at work.
Our workshops are not for you if:
- you only have one or two people who need help, in which case Coaching is a better option
- you think you can ‘send’ your people for training without any input at your end.