Do your people leaders really understand themselves - are they self-aware?
Are you seeing people leaders trying to make their team members do things their way, or simply doing the work themselves?
Do you have teams where people just don't get on?
Our Leading Self workshops will help. We'll tailor a workshop that will help people to become more self-aware, with the flow-on effect of being more aware of differences in others - leading to high performing teams.
We train individuals and teams all around New Zealand. We have people on the ground in Auckland, Waikato, Taranaki, Wellington, Nelson, Canterbury, Otago and Dunedin. We also offer in-person and remote solutions.
- Attention Management
- Developing Teams using Belbin Team Roles
- EI for Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Emotional Self Control and Optimism in the Face of Challenges
- Grow your Leadership Brand by Leveraging Your Strengths
- Priority Management and Delegation Strategies for Leaders
- The Game Changer
- The Self-Aware Leader with MBTI
- Time and Self-Management
- Together we are Stronger with CliftonStrengths