Ruth brings 20 years of experience working across diverse industries and assignments in various leadership, OD and psychology roles. She is passionate about helping organisations bring out the best in their people by applying evidence based positive psychological principles to the workplace.
Ruth has had the fortune to have worked with leaders and their teams across multiple sectors and has facilitated, trained and coached at a variety of levels, from graduates to executives, and developed leaders and their teams in complex environments including financial services, pharmaceutical and professional services industries, education and healthcare. Her work has taken her across the globe to Hong Kong, New York, Europe and the Middle East and now supporting organisations to thrive back in her home country, Aotearoa.
In the last 10 years, she has successfully designed and delivered an award-winning strengths-based leadership development programme for the largest acute NHS trust in the UK, and led an NHS Trust through a culture reset, resulting in measurable shifts in improved staff engagement. Ruth is particularly interested in the application of appreciative approaches and positive psychology to organisational wellbeing and uses her signature strengths-focused approach in her work with leaders and teams around themes which include strengthening personal effectiveness, resilience and wellbeing, authentic leadership, and building cohesive, high trust, psychologically safe teams.
Her vision is for organisations to identify and activate the strengths of their people to be able to do more of what they do best every day to ultimately positively impact their workplaces and the clients they serve.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- ICF Professional Coach Certification
- Hogan assessments accreditation
- Everything DiSC accreditation
- Certificate in Redundancy Coaching and Counselling
- Strengths Deployment Inventory Level 1 Accreditation
- Strengthscope Certification
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Certification
- Results Coaching Certified Coach
- Primary Certificate in Performance Coaching
- Primary Certificate in Occupational and Organisational Stress Management
- Level A and B Certificate in Occupational Testing
- Master of Science (Applied Psychology) First Class Honours
- Bachelor of Education
- Diploma in Teaching