This change leadership workshop introduces you to the fundamental principles of Appreciative Inquiry (AI) – a positive and engaging approach to purposeful organisational change. The workshop utilises the essential steps of AI – Define, Discover, Dream, Design and Deliver – to build a sustainable solution to a change dilemma identified by the participant group.
Combining concepts of systems thinking with AI, the techniques taught will be useful if you are involved in introducing positive, sustainable change in your organisation.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- understand the essential principles and practices of Appreciative Inquiry (AI)
- have experience applying the four fundamental stages of the AI process
- be familiar with several case examples for implementing AI in an organisational context
- understand how an AI solution can be used in organisational change and development.
- Traditional vs Appreciative Inquiry (AI) approaches to organisational change
- Four steps in the AI process – their principles and applications
- Crafting a discovery process and experiencing the dream state of AI
- Reviewing the AI approach alongside other large systems change OD interventions