The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) has been used in organisations worldwide to help teams understand diversity of thinking and variations in responding to situations.
Change presents a unique challenge in that the time between ‘what was’ and ‘what will be’ can be fraught with difficulties.
This workshop provides leaders with practical actions you can take for helping your team think about proposed changes and make decisions about whether to act on new ideas.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- recognise individual preferences for taking in new information and making decisions
- appreciate the variations in needs and preferences of others in times of change
- recognise how preferences may appear for the team during times of transition
- build a strategy for helping the team navigate the transition state.
- The process of change through the eyes of those affected
- Navigating the wilderness – the transition between ‘what was’ and ‘what will be’
- Making sense of it all: The N/S dimension for creating awareness for change
- Choosing to opt in: The T/F dimension for creating desire for change
- Helping your team through the non-linear aspects of change