This interactive strategic sales workshop introduces a B2B technical sales model that has been developed, tried, grown, refined and proven across multiple industries, markets and countries.
You will be introduced to a purpose-driven strategic methodology with pragmatic steps and tools to facilitate your future sales success. This will help you to grow your customer-centric business with business development and account management capabilities designed to build stronger mutually beneficial customer relationships.
The workshop will use content specific to your organisation and three themed and fully interactive sessions to build understanding and capability.
To really embed this learning and get sound practice change, we highly recommend that the workshop is followed up by 1:1 mentoring and/or observed meetings with real customers. This would take place over 4-6 weeks.
Participation in this workshop will enable you to:
- develop business development and account management capabilities
- build stronger, mutually beneficial customer relationships
- apply a technical sales model and organisational skills required to succeed.
The Art of Technical Sales:
- Organisation purpose – purpose-driven sales
- What is sales?
- How sales and marketing work together
- Understanding the sales process
- Building a sales playbook
- Consultative selling – a professional approach to technical sales
- Consultative selling – who, what, where, when and why
- Developing a sales mindset
- Sales disciplines, sales meeting structure
- Identifying where to get business, successful prospecting (social and networking)
- Identifying and influencing opportunities
- Understanding needs and developing customer-focussed solutions
- Sales pipeline management
Building Sales Sustainability:
- Sales team management and development
- Territory and call cycle management
- Relationship management
- Time management in sales