The Game Changer is a powerful programme for leaders that will empower you to become a Game Changer in both your professional and personal life. It provides a structured process that will help you to identify what truly matters to you, find the actions you need to take to achieve your goals and build an ecosystem of support to sustain the change.
By participating in the programme, you can gain clarity and direction, increase your motivation and engagement, and build resilience in the face of new challenges.
Additionally, the programme can help you to foster a culture of growth and development within your team and organisation, creating a positive and productive work environment.
Participation in this programme will enable you to:
- recognise what it takes to be a Game Changer
- identify what matters most - both professionally and personally
- craft the one Game Changer - a Keystone habit - that will drive the change
- build an Ecoystem to sustain the change.
- Group building
- The movement questions
- Three pillars of the Game Changer system
- What matters most - Life Circle
- Role perception - Big Rocks
- Four Components of the Game Changer
- The nine parts of an ecosystem to sustain your change