Research suggests that dissatisfied customers or clients tell more than 10 people when they experience unsatisfactory service. Plus, social media allows dissatisfied customers huge influence on how your business and service is perceived.
Delivering consistent and exceptional customer service is vital if an organisation is to build and sustain an excellent reputation and image. Your internal and external customers must be at the centre of every transaction from the first point of communication through to the delivery of the service.
This experiential workshop provides you with practical strategies to meet and exceed the needs of your customers, and consequently, deliver exceptional service.
Participation in this workshop will enable you to:
- recognise the relationship between customer service, your team and your stakeholders, and the difference between customer-focused and customer-driven
- communicate the benefits of a proactive customer-driven approach as a part of your organisation’s core values and mission
- use effective interpersonal communication skills including listening, questioning, non-verbal communication, assertiveness and empathy to deliver excellent customer service and hospitality
- identify your customer-service quality requirements
- deal with difficult customers in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Building a positive communication and customer-driven culture
- Delivering exceptional customer service consistently: understanding your customer touch points and moments of truth
- Handling complaints professionally
- Enhancing your team’s reputation and accruing goodwill with stakeholders